Adapting to your equipments size, geometry and material, WA-PRODUR shapes the appropriate coating to withstand wear. Thus, hammer crushers, attrition crushers, pulverizers can be shielded with totally different materials, considering the special requirements of each device.
As often as possible, WA Produr offers modular solutions that provide high maintainability of your facilities. All types of crushers can be made with our materials. Produr carries out layout studies and delivers marked parts for easy set-up. Attention is paid to interfacing protection devices with existing equipments, in order to ensure optimal efficiency of shielding, as well as fast replacement.
One solution for every wear type
- Hammers made of Dursteel abrasion-resistant steel or Durcast weldable cast iron
- Crushers coated with Dursteel abrasion-resistant steel
- Crushers coated with Duraplate composite plate
- Crushers coated with Aldur ceramic
- Crushers coated with Durhart ceramic
- Crushers coated with Durgum rubber coating